We're just running a test

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Part 2







 
Emma: Well that was tedious…

 
Rudo: HIT HIM WITH A CHAIR ON THE ANNOUNCE TABLE…ugh…nevermind….

 
Emma: You’re not watching that tacky wrestling show again are you?

 
Emma: Because the Attitude Era is where it’s at…and I’m not sure you’re old enough to enjoy that yet….

 
Rudo: Ermm…..nope! Playing video games!
Emma: Are bulbs that hang this low with a string holding them up safe?

 
Rudo: He propose yet?

 
Emma: Rudo, will you quit asking that? You’ve asked every date we’ve been on!

 
Emma:  Oh sweet mercy! I’m out of those shoes…

 


Emma: So are we advertising a game that’s about to come out?
Rudo: I dunno. He propose yet?

 
Emma: *glares*
Rudo: You didn’t answer my question earlier!

 
Emma: He did and I said I’d think about it!

 
Rudo: Did he cry? I hope he cried.

 
Rudo: Ooo, the image is so sweet to imagine…

 
Emma: You know, if you don’t like him, just say so.

 
Rudo: I totally love the guy.
Emma: Mmhmm…

 
Emma: He sobbed a little bit as he walked away…
Rudo: Yessss!

 
Emma: *Sometimes she worries about the things that randomly come out of his mouth that are so unRudo*

 
Rudo: *Henry Glare*

 
Emma: *Twitches like she always does at that face*

 
Rudo: *Henry glare*

 
Emma: Stop it! I know you’re just using that to get more points!

 
Rudo: What?! NO!



 
Rudo: ….is it working?

 
Emma: Go to your room, Rudo!

 
Charming: Oh man, good thing these clothes were nearby! REALLY happy we’re all the same size as Philip and Aurora…hope they don’t notice we cleaned them out…

 
Sneezy: We’re dwarves again! Do you know that this means? We’re going to be slave labor again!
Bashful: *Is thrilled about this*

 
Grumpy: Hey Jiminy! What’s up? Oh, you’re mourning? Hey, you’ve got a little black suit on; I can see that but Jiminy….you always wear black…

 
Grumpy: Whoa! Jiminy! Watch your language!

 
Grumpy: Hey Charming! You need to give that cricket a talking to!

 
Charming: What’s going on?
Grumpy: He said that everyone was popping up into fields and that Rumple still wasn’t in any of them because he’s dead. He also said it in more colorful language…

 
Grumpy: Can I have the cardboard cutout of Red?

 
Charming: NO!

 
Grumpy: That makes me Grumpy.

 
Charming: Your name was Grumpy before! I don’t get it!

 
Hook: Where’s the rum?

 
Charming: Um….this is my horse…

 
Hook: Not anymore. I’m leaving you Charming.

 
Charming: What? Why?

 
Hook: There’s another in my life! She’s faster than you are. More reliable and she’s weathered many things with me. Her name is Roger…Jolly Roger!

 
Charming: You’re not staying with us?

 
Hook: Well, now that Emma’s not here, there’s nothing in it for me!

 
Charming: Holy crap, you change sides faster than Regina does…

 
Charming: Fine! But let me keep the flask to remember out time together!

 
Hook: I sort of still need that….

 
Hook: Especially since it’s not your daughter that’s keeping me warm anymore

 
Charming: She never kept you warm! *storms off*
Hook: Hee hee!

 
Hook: I hope we never meet again

 
Snow: You’re not staying?
Charming: Snow! We just had this conversation!

 
Snow: But he was also so thoughtful….of himself…
Charming: I never liked him…

 
Hook: LOSERS! I ALSO STOLE YOUR GOLD!

 
Charming: Crap, I should do something about that….

 
Baelfire: So, now that we’re all here and the pirate finally left, do you think that maybe we could get on getting Emma and my son back?

 
Charming: No….our daughter that thinks we abandoned her on the side of some street now thinks that’s the case again and maybe we should just forget about her!
Snow: Mmhmm! The ‘I will find you’ vending machine just sold out!

 
Baelfire: Are you serious?! My son is there too and I promised him I’d never leave him again!

 
Charming: Get over it man!

 
Snow: We sort of don’t care…

 
Snow: I cared in season 2 when I wanted to stay with Emma no matter what….but then I sort of didn’t anymore…

 
Baelfire: Are you two serious?

 
Snow: Can’t you just let her be happy thinking you’re the scum of the earth and we’re terrible people?

 
Charming: I have no opinion other than Snow’s….

 
Baelfire: You two are complete morons.

 
Charming: Where are you going?
Baelfire: the group left you like thirty minutes ago! I’m going to go catch up with them!

                                                                                                                   
 
Emma: I work for such a prestigious company to afford an apartment this big…

 
Rudo: I’m bored. Did you say ‘yes’ yet?

 
Emma: Here's your note excusing you for being tardy because this might’ve been a school day…

 
Rudo: Can’t I just stay home to watch TV?

 
Emma: Ugh, ask that every day…

 
Emma: Even the days you’re actually sick….

 
Emma: Henry, you can’t stay home from school and I haven’t said yes yet. Now let me wear my plaid paints of indecision and leave me alone!

 
Rudo: I guess he could be a good father if I really let him….but I won’t. I gotta test him you know…for the rest of his purpose driven life.

 
Emma: *Ruffles* That’s my boy!
Rudo: *Is embarrassed* MOM!

 
Emma: You’re still my little boy!
Rudo: MOM!




 
Emma: I am determined!


 
*Neal’s Door always getting picked*

 
Emma: Oh good, it’s not a prank and I’d break into someone’s house…

 
Emma: How is all of his stuff still here? It’s been a year! Was he squatting?

 
Emma: Hm….smells like dirty family secrets got exposed in here….

 
Emma: Hey! This looks like the dream catcher that Neal and I….oh….

 
Emma: Welp! Mine now!

 
Emma: Would you like to be my son’s Christmas present?



 
Emma: Neal Cassidy is obviously a fake chump name…

 
Emma: What on earth…..?



 
Emma: Hey, ‘Henry’ just like my son’s middle name….

 
Emma: I could steal this…..






No comments:

Post a Comment